Due to the aggressive spread of the CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19,) Canton Asthma and Allergy is instituting several changes to office procedures.
We now offer TELEMEDICINE VISITS
Please call the office at 734-394-2661, to make an appointment.
- Effective immediately, the NOVI satellite is temporarily closed.
- Allergen extracts and biologics have all been moved to our main Canton office.
- Cancellation charges will be waived during this acute time including same day cancellations. Please call us to let us know if you cancel.
- Do NOT come to the office:
- If you are feeling sick.
- If you have a fever.
- If you have aches, cough, sore throat, and/or shortness of breath.
- If you have flown outside the country in the past 2 weeks.
- If you have been to a CORONAVIRUS hot-spot in the past 2 weeks.
- If you have been exposed to a known CORONAVIRUS patient.
- If you have been exposed to a suspected patient or person waiting for test results.
- Call first is the best policy – We will not accept walk-in patients.
- Our building currently has screening teams at the entrance doors. Please answer all of their questions and be prepared to have a temperature check.
- Your assistance and cooperation in following these instructions help protect staff and at-risk patients and increases the chance our office can remain open in this trying time.